10600nm high-power CO2 laser tube 30w fractional co2 laser for skin Care
- Ex Tax:$5,500.00
- Brand: UANGELCARE
- Product Code:CO2-1
- Availability:In Stock
Principal Vaginal tightening laser is the use of water uptake 10600nm gold standard laser, using a three-dimensional lattice technology and 360-degree circular emission perfect combination of technology, to produce 50-70 degr..
Vaginal tightening laser is the use of water uptake 10600nm gold standard laser, using a three-dimensional lattice technology and 360-degree circular emission perfect combination of technology, to produce 50-70 degrees Celsius in a controlled depth of the vaginal mucosa, stimulate lamina propria and myometrium newborn fibroblasts, and damaged collagen fibers, elastic fibers, such as restructuring, so as to achieve vaginal wall thickening and tighteningof the vagina so that firmness, sensitivity enhancement, vagina tight as ever.
Vaginal tightening laser can improves the inside environment; achieve female private parts to significant lasting firming, nourishing and restoring harmonious sexual life. The laser has a photo thermal heating effect on collagen in both the vaginal walls and the urethra which causes restructuring and regrowth of the collagen. This results in thickening and tightening of the vaginal walls and urethra to improve atrophy and prevent urine loss.
The main benefit of this treatment for vaginal problems is to improve the quality, strength and health of the vaginal wall. It gently stimulates the production of collagen of the vaginal wall tissue to improve functionality and restore proper blood flow without producing any harmful side effects.
Thermal radiation make Mucosa tissue contraction and collagen fibers thereby improving and restructuring vaginal tightening.
1. Shrink vagina: rapid tightening, constriction, lasting firmness.
2. Beautify vagina: dilute pigment, pink labia.
3. Moist vagina: increase secretion, eliminate dryness.
4. Maintenance vagina: deep rejuvenation, prevent aging.
5. To improve sensitivity.
6. Private health, balance PH, improve the internal environment.
1. Reduced thermal damage to surrounding tissues
2. Rapid healing and minimal downtime
3. Stimulate deeper collagen with high pulse energy
4. LCD display panel provides easy operation with the latest microprocessor technology
5. Adjustable scanning patterns and size
6. Adjustable intensity of pilot beam from zero to maximum
7. Adjustable pulse duration
8. Last treatment setting memorization
9. Automatic alarm system for operation and troubles
10. Covers all functions of conventional system
11. No consumable costs
sealed off laser device simulated by direct current
Beam transport device
articulated arm with 7-joint and balance weight
Red semiconductor laser
sequence ,random and midsplit
water and air circulation
Less than %
AC220V/50HZ, or AC110V/60Hz
1. How long does laser vaginal rejuvenation take?
The surgical time depends on the extent of the procedure. In general the procedure takes about one hour.
2. I have vaginal relaxation of the bottom floor of the vaginal and the perineal body. Can I have laser vaginal rejuvenation?
In this case we only need to repair the lower floor of the vagina and the perineal body (area immediately outside of the vagina). Usually in this case vaginal relaxation is less extensive. Laser vaginal rejuvenation will also enhance sexual gratification.
3. I haven't had any children but I have some vaginal relaxation and I would like to enhance vaginal muscle tone and strength as well as decrease the vaginal diameter. Can I have the procedure?
Depending on your circumstances you can be a candidate for laser vaginal rejuvenation. Such procedures primarily involve the bottom part of the vagina and the perineal body.
4. What types of anesthesia are available?
You can be provided with your choice of anesthesia by our board certified anesthesiologist. (local, nerve block, epidural, spinal, IV sedation, general). Some types of anesthesia are procedure-dependent.
5. How soon can I have sex after vaginal rejuvenation?
We ask that you wait a weeks. This is very important! It gives your body the time it needs to heal and fully recover. Since this is one of the main reasons you are having this procedure done, so be sure to stick to this rule.
6. When can I return to work after laser vaginal rejuvenation?
In general returning to work is dependent on the type of work you do. Most patients can return within 5 to 7 days.
7. How much discomfort will I have after laser vaginal rejuvenation?
With our technique of submucosal tumescence, pudendal block with long acting local anesthetic, you will be pain free for the first 18 to 24 hours. After this, patients report mild to moderate discomfort which can be controlled by analgesics and cold packs to the area.
8. My inner vaginal lips (labia minora) are too long. Can I have them reduced?
The labia minora can be aesthetically sculptured to your specifications with laser reduction labioplasty.
9. My vaginal opening is tight and I cannot have penetration without discomfort. Can this be corrected?
A tight vaginal opening may result from previous surgeries and scarring. It is also a problem in aging patients due to lack of estrogen or due to lack of sexual intercourse for a long period of time. Surgical correction for this is safe and effective.